Dive Right Into Summer!
Sign up for Swim Club Membership Today...
Since 2001, Northampton Township Parks and Recreation is pleased to offer individual and family Swim Club Memberships due to its special partnership with Northampton Valley Country Club. The pool is located at the Country Club, 301 Newtown-Richboro Road, Richboro, PA. Membership details are as follows:
- Membership is Monday through Friday only. NO weekend swimming is available.
- Family is a husband and/or wife and dependent children under age 21, residing at the same address on a permanent basis.
- One caregiver age 18 or over may be added to a family membership
- Children under 14 may join only with another family member who is 21 or older.
- Children 14 and older are required to provide proof of age to join as a single member. Parental signature is required granting permission for 14 to 18 year olds to attend the swim club alone.
- No charge for children under 2, however, the child’s information is needed to process the membership.
- Senior rate is available for individuals age 62 and over, or couples both age 62 or over.
- Age determined as of the first day of the season, May 26, 2019.
To sign up, select your family size, THEN:
- Complete your on line registration with credit card payment.
- THEN CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to print and complete the 2019 Swim Club Membership Application form and return it to the Parks and Rec Office, 55 Township Road, Richboro, PA 18954
- OR print and complete the 2019 Swim Club Membership Application form and return it with your payment or bring it in person to Northampton Township Administration Building, 55 Township Road, Richboro, PA 18954, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
For more information, or to register by phone, call the Parks & Rec office at 215-357-6800 ext 249.